Viewing Financial Aid Information in MyCharleston
- Click on the Financial Aid Tab.
- Find the Financial Aid Self Service box.
- For financial aid file information and missing requirements:
- Click on the Eligibility Link
- Select Award Year
- Select Student Requirements for status of your required documents and information on how to satisfy the missing or incomplete requirements
- For financial aid award information:
- Click on the Awards link
- Select Awards for the Aid Year
- Select the Award Year from the drop down menu
- Select Award Overview or Accept Aid Offer
- If this is the first time accepting your awards, you will be required to read and accept the Terms and Conditions (T&C) for receipt of your financial aid PRIOR to accepting the full or partial amount of your awards.
If you are experiencing problems logging into MyCharleston, please visit the MyCharleston website and review the log in instructions found under the Applicants or Current Students tab.