Loans are borrowed funds that have to be repaid with interest. Federal Loans are available for both graduate and undergraduate students and for parents. Loans come from federal government and private sources, although government loans usually have better terms. Do your homework, many of these loans allow the deferment, or postponement, of payments until after graduation. To find out more about loans choose a type of loan from below.
- Federal Direct Student Loan
- Parent PLUS Loan for Undergraduate Students
- Perkins Loan
- Grad PLUS Loan for Graduate Students
- SC Teacher Loan
- Alternative (Non-Federal) Loans
- Repayment and Loan Consolidation