All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have the equivalent of a 3.0 or better GPA
- Score at least 1100 on the SAT (math and verbal scores) or 24 on the ACT (composite)
- Have a family income under $60,000
- List of high school honors, accomplishments, community activites and club involvement
- Completed financial statement (included in the application).
- Essay regarding your educational plans and career ambitions
- Copy of your parents most recent 1040 federal tax return, all pages
Completed applications must be postmarked by April 1st. Please send the completed application and all required documents to:
Bank of America - C. G. Fuller Foundation
P.O. Box 448, #SC3-240-04-17
Columbia, SC 29201-0448
No documents will be returned to the student. Incomplete applications will not be accepted or returned.
Recipients will be chosen by the C.G. Fuller Foundation and will receive notification of the scholarship directly from C.G. Fuller. The scholarship is renewalable with a 3.0 or higher GPA for a total of 8 semesters.